Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kirk Kirk is offline

Default Help w/ spreadsheet needed

I have a spread sheet that I use to track time spent on projects.
My 1st column is the job name or number. My file contains 13 worksheets
One for each month and then a overall summary. When I go to type in the job
name
it will automatically fill in the blank if the job name has already been
type in that column before. Now when I move to the next months worksheet I
have start over again with the job names. Is there a way I can have this 1st
column read from another worksheet So that it searches that sheet and once I
start typing in a name it will auto fill?