Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pheasant PluckerŪ Pheasant PluckerŪ is offline

Default How can I delete all macros?

Hi there,

I have an invoice spreadsheet based upon the Village Software invoice.

There is a date cell that automatically puts in today's date but I see no
formula for that particular cell.

There are however some macros that appear if I run the VB Editor - I still
do not see the date macro (if any)

As this is causing me a lot of grief is there a way I can disable all macros
so I am not prompted to enable or disable macros when opening the sheet?

I have tried all sorts of things but I either still get the prompt, the date
still tries to update or I get error messages telling me it cannot find
!CloakSheet or other cryptic messages.

There is also a Winfax macro I can see in the VB Editor...

All I want is to be able to open up the spreadsheet with no damn macros!

--
Thanks & regards,
-pp-