Harlan Grove

Liz C wrote...
I want the difference between F1 & E1 to be added to the largest of A1

thru
J1. How can I have it figure out which cell is the largest and then

go to
that cell and increase it's value by the difference between F1 & E1?

You originally said A1:D1, but now you say A1:J1. I'll assume you still
mean A1:D1. In short, you want A1:D1 to sum to the value in F1. Do all
cells in A1:D1 contain constant numeric values? If so, with a, b, c and
d representing the values originally in A1:D1, select A1:D1 and enter
the array formula

={a,b,c,d}+(COLUMN(INDIRECT("RC1:C"&COUNT({a,b,c,d }),0))=MATCH(MAX({a,b,c,d}),
{a,b,c,d},0))*(F1-SUM({a,b,c,d}))

Ohterwise, if you want the values automatically adjusted to sum to F1,
you'll need to use VBA to write a Calculate event handler.