MHoffmeier

Default sumproduct column index

Hello,
In the formula below, I am using two columns, A&B to return numbers from the
Interior Completion Status worksheet in column V. In each row of the active
sheet, I have to change the column in Interior Completion Status that is
being referenced. This means I cannot just fill one typical formula down
the entire sheet. Is it possible to reference a table in the Interior
Completion Status sheet, and use a number in the active sheet to reference
the correct column? I need to use sumproduct due to the multiple variables.

=SUMPRODUCT(--('Interior Completion Status'!$A$6:$A$149=A132)*--('Interior
Completion Status'!$B$6:$B$149=B132)*--('Interior Completion
Status'!$V$6:$V$149))
Thanks