Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SMB BGWA SMB BGWA is offline

Default How do I populate one sheet from another

Do really need four sheets? Can you get away with just using autofilter to
show priority A, or B etc one at a time? Can you sort by priority so that it
is shown in groups the front sheet? Can you autofilter and then copy and
paste each group into each sheet? Sorry no "automatically populate"
suggestions.

"Whitman" wrote:

I posted this question on the Excel Worksheet page, lots of views but
now replies. If anyone has any suggestions it was be very
apprecieated.

I have been struggling with this problem.

I have a 4 sheet workbook going, sheet 1 contains four colums; Name,
Address, phone, and priority (A,B,C). Sheets 2, 3 and 4 have the same
four colums, but I would like excel to automatically popluate those
colums based on the results of the priority column from sheet 1. The
end result would be a workbook where I can enter all data into sheet 1,
sheet 2 would fill with priority A data, sheet 3 with priority B data
and so forth.

Thanks...

--
Whitman