Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff Biff is offline

Default Intersection point return data

Ok, I've looked at your file.........

The problem is you have "rounding issues", aka "the fudge factor".

For example:

3:30 < 3:30 so you get #N/A

Although you may be thinking to yourself, 3:30 DOES IN FACT = 3:30. Well,
not necessarily!

This may take a while to straighten out!

Biff

"tvtime" wrote in
message ...

I did try the paste special trick, and it did convert my dates/times to
numbers, but the cells in L that weren't working still didn't work. If
you have a minute to look at the file (from the link above), I'd
appreciate your insight.

And I'm very grateful for your help, whether we find a resolution or
not.

Have a great day.

--
tvtime