Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sean McCloskey Sean McCloskey is offline

Default How do I truncate or hide portions of text in a pivot table?

I have a call center software that lets you create your own custom variables,
and if activate on a phone call all the variables are stored to one location:
CustomData. Here lies in the problem. I am trying to create a custom
report, but I get results like this:

GameTitle=Defective Disk: Backyard Wrestling 2 PS2;
GameTitle=Defective Disk: Backyard Wrestling 2 PS2;IdiotCheck=Entered the
support system properly;MainMenu=Damaged or Defective Disk;
GameTitle=Defective Disk: Deus Ex Invisible War;
GameTitle=Defective Disk: Deus Ex Invisible War;IdiotCheck=Entered the
support system properly;MainMenu=Damaged or Defective Disk;

The variables here are GameTitle, IdiotCheck, MainMenu. I just want to show
everything after the '=' but before the ';'. Any tips ideas, or suggections