Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tvtime tvtime is offline

Default Intersection point return data

Thanks for the offer, and I will if needed, but I think I'm really close
now. The formula you sent is working now. For some reason, the E3 (and
the rest of the column) date field on the second sheet wasn't really
being seen as a date. Even though I formatted as a date, and it looked
like a date.... for some reason, if I simply put the cursor in front of
the date inside the cell and hit backspace, then enter, it is seen as a
date and the INDEX formula works.

So now I have a new challenge... automating that task of making it
REALLY a date as recognized by Excel....macro or formula... I'd take
either one.

Thanks again for all your time and help!

--
tvtime
tvtime's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36676