Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Average Formula

Add logic (IF statement?) that removes the #DIV/0 condition. If it is set to
blank, then the average of averages will ignore it (the blank) as well.

HTH

"mmmiller" wrote:

I am tallying and averaging results of a survey. I have rows 1-75 that
correspond to surveys. Each question has a response 1-5 and I have an
average score at the end of the row. I need to average the average score but
there are some surveys that were not returned so the average score for the
corresponding row is #DIV/0. Therefore I cannot AVERAGE all surveys with this
error message. Thanks for any help.