Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Robert Brown Robert Brown is offline

Default How can I stop a line in the middle of a chart?

I have a chart that has a line that measures the amount of items done and a
line with the target amounts. I have the chart showing the # of items on the
left and the date along the bottom. I have made it so the line goes to the
current date and stops, kind of.

This is were my problum is, I don't want the line dropping down to zero for
the rest of the days of the year and i don't want it to stay at that amount
till the end.

Can i make it so the line just stops at a certain point with out continuing
with the "target line"?