Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shail shail is offline

Default Putting check marks in every cell in a column?

Hi,

Creating a check means flagging the cells. So you might need VBA for
this. If you need flagging the cell without VBA you may use Y or N for
the cells. Try this one.

thanks

Shail

nickravo wrote:

I can't seem to do this in one fell swoop. I can create a check on the
forms toolbar and paste it into a cell. But the cell is too small and
I'd rather not increase the size of the cell. I'd also like a check
mark in every cell that runs down a column, about 50 or so. Is there a
wat to automatically do this, as well?