Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sprinks Sprinks is offline

Default F2 Key - Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard

Thanks, Ron. That gives me a workaround.

Sprinks

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Sprinks

Do you have a F Lock key ?

Look on this site then
http://jtsang.mvps.org/flock-e.html

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Sprinks" wrote in message ...
This might be the best forum for this question, but I'm hoping someone can
help. I just installed the subject keyboard, which has various functions
programmed for each function key. Undo is mapped to F2. Since I use F2 so
often in Excel to edit the cell formula, I wanted to remap the key as F2, but
I don't see anyway to do this using the customization software.

Does anyone either know how to do so, or know another way to invoke the
formula editor?

Thank you.

Sprinks