Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jaleel Jaleel is offline

Default Can't edit or Refresh under mail merge recipients

Did you make more than one data source?

"Jennifer Mcdermeit" wrote:

I am using an excel worksheet as the data source. If I open the mail merge
recipients icon, it will not allow me to edit the excel worksheet. If I open
the excel worksheet by going into excel, and make changes to the worksheet,
hit save, then go back to the microsoft word form I am performing merge in,
the changes are not reflected when performing merge. - even if I go into the
mail merge recipients and hit refresh, the changes are still not reflected.
please help.

Thank you
Jen