Greg

Default excel 2002 - copying formulas to another worksheet

I am trying to copy a worksheet (sheet2) to a new worksheet (sheet3) all
within the same file, but when I do the copy, not all of the formulas
changed. The formulas that did not change all reference a sheet number.

This is an example of one of my formulas under sheet2: =+Sheet1!B3+1.

When I copy this to the new worksheet (sheet3), I want it to be:
=+Sheet2!b3+1, but the formula will not change.

Any ideas on how I can have the sheet number change automaticly?