Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashlee Ashlee is offline

Default How do I create shiftwork schedules in Exel?

We are trying to create a schedule with 24 hour coverage in an Emergency
Dispatch facility. We must have 40 hour weeks, and would prefer to use two
12 hr shifts and 2 8hr shifts (or four 10 hr shifts). And we have 50
employees. I haven' t found any basic software that would utilize Excel to
create the shifts for us. Do you have any suggestions? I thought may be an
existing program through Microsoft I could use. Thanks for any input!