Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Si Si is offline

Default Match and Sort in a Macro

Hi All,
Thanks in advance for any Help.

I have a macro which opens a .csv file and places into Excel.
A2:AH19
colum B2 contains a number which is sorted lowest to highest
each row contains relevant information to that number
In colum AL I have the correct order for colum and row B2 coming from
another sheet
After Import of the .csv I want to sort all rows to match colum AL order.
Please Help got me stumped.
I am using MS Excel 2003
Here's my Macro so far

Sub Import()
'
' Import Macro
' Macro recorded 18/06/2006 by Si
'

'
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
ChDir "C:\CSV Files"
Workbooks.Open Filename:=Application.GetOpenFilename("Text Files, *.csv")
Range("A1:AH19").Select
Selection.Copy
Windows("Excel Workbook.xls").Activate
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("A1").Select
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Range("A1").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
End Sub

Yes .csv file is copied to another sheet want it sorted before copy to other
sheet.