Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Creolekitten via OfficeKB.com Creolekitten via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Text Result Formula

Hi Tim and everyone thank you for your help. I do need the second if because
the 36 won't stay the same that result is from another percentage and it will
change as the other data changes.
Bernie

tim m wrote:
My bad, as shown by the other posters you do not need to add the extraneous
IF I added to the formula. My apologies.

I'm having a problem with my formula to get Excel to print text as a result.
The formula that I am using is:
=IF(C2=36,Passing,(C2<=36,Unsatisfactory))
Can someone please tell me what I am missing? I am a #NAME? message.
Thank you,
Bernie