cincode5

Default VBA Text Box: How To Load Different Text

Hello,

I would like to use a VBA Text Box to display different sets of messages
that can be invoked from various other VBA sub routines. For example, if
someone uses a Pull Down menu to select a User ID, I would llike to use the
Pull Down's Sub Routine to assign a message using Text_Box.Text =
Range("???##").Text.

I don't know if this is the best way to change the contents of a Text Box,
but if someone out there more familiar with VBA can help me to understand the
correct procedure for accomplishing this, I would be greatful for the insight.

--
Regards...