Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Laura Laura is offline

Default distorted totals

I have a sheet that has the following columns:
- Course
- Team
- Related Topics
- Validation Status
One course can be related to more than one topic, but has only one related
team and one related validation status (validated, waiting for validation).
I need to get a pivot table that shows me the total of courses that have
been validated per team, but, as the totals are distort by the relations
mentioned before, I can not reach this number... Example:
Count of Validation Status
Validation Status Team Course Total
Validated BCC COU.BCC.0001 4
COU.BCC.0003 1
BCC Total 5
.... when it's really 2 the number of courses that have been validated for
this team...
Thank you very much!
Laura