Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pork1977 pork1977 is offline

Default Autocorrect Question?

LOL... I've learned a few new things along the line with Excel, infact
I'm impressed with it linking to another spreadsheet, I never knew you
could do that with formula's. It's still not quite as 'automated' as
I'd like it to be, but to be honest I don't think I can chop it down
anymore.

You've given me some great tips that's made my 'work' life a bit easier
and the real test will be at the end of the month when I run all these
damn reports! They're all in Crystal and I can now get the formulas to
export as just text fields then I can just run them once in Excel.

Don't worry, I'll remember you're name and be in contact upon my next
problem!!!!

Kind regards,
Paul

--