Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Calculating Flying hours allowing for GMT or BST

Just change the formula to

=H2-F2+(F2=H2)-J2/24

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Joco" wrote in message
Bob Hi

Thanks for your reply, it's so simple when you know how.

In order to make your formula do what I want I have change your +J2/24 to
-J2/24
There is one cell where the answer to the formula is XXXXX this has been
caused be cell lands up with a negative time which is not permissable.

The cause of the error is because the take of time (F) and the landing

time
(H) are identical ie 09:40 and 09:40 due to a refueling stop. If you know

fix for this great, if not dont worry I have reduced the second time (H)

09:39 and it cures the problem

I only have only mentioned the above so you are aware of it.

Once again many thanks for the great formula.

Regards Joco