Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gizelle Gizelle is offline

Default Can I save to hard drive AND my flash drive at the same time?

I will be at our County Fair this week, and doing some serious data entry
into excel to keep track of all the Agriculture and Show animals. Is there a
way to save to my hard drive as well as my flash drive at the same time? I
am trying to avoid double the work and wait time. Being at a County Fair, we
can be out in the elements somewhat, and in the event of an unforseen
disaster, I need to protect the information I have entered throughout the day.

If I can save time and effort by just saving once to both the hard drive and
the flash drive (or cd), it would be really nice.

Thanks!