Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

Default Enter free form text into box upon opening excel

(i don't know if this is possible). Can you create a box that popups when you
open excel and enter information into it that will then populate certain
cells in other spreadsheets (in the same workbook)? What is the box called? I
have figured out how to build both a dialog box and a user form to have the
buttons and the fields that I want but I can't get it to pupup on opening the
workbook and I can't get it to reference the field. I want the informtation
to be free form text.

Any help would be great-

Thanks!