Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SamuelT SamuelT is offline

Default Grouping Files In Taskbar

Hi all,

This may be an XP question - if so, apologies. Here goes anyhow:

For some reason Excel has stopped grouping my open spreadsheets in the
Windows taskbar (or displaying more than one when there's room). I now
simply get the one generic 'Microsoft Excel' item, and have to go to
the 'Window' option in Excel to look at other open workbooks.

Obviously not life-threatening, but kind of annoying when I've got five
or six documents open. Can anyone suggest how I can get Excel/XP to
group the lot in the taskbar - it was much easier to access the
documents that way.

TIA,

SamuelT

--