Peo Sjoblom

You would need a macro for that it also means that they have to enable macros
when prompted, right click the excel icon next to the ftoolbar with file/
edit view etc
and select view code and paste in the following

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogFormulaFind).Show

press alt + q and save the workbook

Regards,

Peo sjoblom

"christieb1975" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that needs to be used down in the plant area where
people don't know very much about computers. I'm trying to make it easier
for them by letting them just have to open the spreadsheet through a shortcut
and then I'm hoping that I can just have the find dialog box pop up right
away without them doing anything so that they can just find what they are
looking for. It's a very large spreadsheet so it would be very helpful for
them to be able to do this. Is this possible?