Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jean Jean is offline

Default Object Variable Not Set Error on Selection object

Hi,

I am export some MS ACCESS 2003 Query records onto an Excel Spread Sheet.
One section of the code is select a range of cells and move the these cells
by the columns into another location. I am using "SELECTION". Please see
below codes. The problem is I can only run the module (written in MS ACCESS)
once without error. After the 1st time, I closed the Excel spreadsheet
(genereated by the 1st run), call the module again, I would run into this
error when it hit the "Selection" object. It would error at
"Selection.Clear". But if I closed MS ACCESS and restart, I can run the
report without error.

Error: Object Variable Not Set or With Object Variable Not Set

Set rngCurr = wksNew.Range(wksNew.Cells(6, 9), _
wksNew.Cells(7 + rstProjects.RecordCount,
rstProjects.Fields.Count - 2))

'wksNew.Columns(sColRange).Cut
'wksNew.Columns("I:L").Cut
'rngCurr.Columns.Select