Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Combo box???

I think you should add a combobox from the Forms toolbar.

Then link the combo to a cell (right-click it, select Format Control, on the
Control tab set the Cell link to a cell, say A1 for example)

Then assign your c ombobox to the macro below

Sub GotoMacro()
Dim sSelected As String
With ActiveSheet
sSelected =
Application.Index(.Range(.DropDowns(Application.Ca ller).ListFillRange), _
.Range(.DropDowns(Application.Caller).LinkedCell). Value)
Worksheets(sSelected).Activate
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"legepe" wrote in
message ...

I am not sure?
The 4 macros were made using the standard tools in excel
The "combo box" just says in excel - cuadro combinado, apart from that
I´m not sure???
To assign macros to one of the titles in the list with the combo box -
Is there not a way to do this using the excel standard tools? Or do I
need to know how to write in VB?
Any help to put me in the right direction would be very much
appreciated
Thanks
legepe

--