Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Combo box???

How do those 4 macros get invoked? Are you testing the value selected in the
combo and then calling accordingly? Is the combo a forms combo, userform or
controls toolbox?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"legepe" wrote in
message ...

Hi all
I´ve made macros for the first 4 months ene - abr
I´m working with a spanish version of excel which I think is making it
more difficult
I´ve tried to fit in to the formulas various ways to try and get it to
work but i´ve had no success... My knowledge is zero regarding VB and I
have no help files in English...
Find below the 4 macros that ive made
I cannot get them to work individually with the combo box
Can you please help!!!
Thanks
legepe

Sub enemacro()
'
' enemacro Macro
' Macro grabada el 23/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-ENE").Select
End Sub
Sub febmacro()
'
' febmacro Macro
' Macro grabada el 23/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-FEB").Select
End Sub
Sub marmacro()
'
' marmacro Macro
' Macro grabada el 23/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-MAR").Select
End Sub
Sub abrmacro()
'
' abrmacro Macro
' Macro grabada el 23/07/2006 por Leigh Pender
'

'
Sheets("GAN-ABR").Select
Range("A12:W13").Select