Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Davidb Davidb is offline

Default Unable to add color to work sheet.

I am in Excel and in fact you can see the color in print preview.
--
davidb

"Michael M" wrote:

David
This may be a dumb question, but are you actually in Excel and not Word??

Is this an Excel sheet in a word document ??
The "No Fill " and "Automatic" you mentioned are usually found in Word
formatting not Excel.

Regards
Michael M

"Davidb" wrote:

Sorry, this was a general reply to all responces. I just noticed my "no
fill" in the "automatic" is blank. I tried to add color, but it would not
allow me.
--
davidb

"Davidb" wrote:

I have tried every sequence that I know. The painter will not paint columns,
rows, cells. Any suggestions?
--
davidb