Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adnan Adnan is offline

Default Formula won€„¢t do it€„¢s job on External Data Query

Outstanding, this is it! Thank you Mike,
Ive checked the filed in the Access table and they were text --- I of
course changed them to number and now it works outstanding.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT HELP MIKE,

Cheers,
Adnan

--
Please post all your inquiries on this community so we can all benefit -
Thank you!

"Mikeopolo" wrote:

Your numbers being left-aligned means that they are either text at
source, or being treated as text somewhere along the way.

I suggest you check the field in the table definition, both in the
Access table itself, and open the query, go to File, Table Definition,
and search for the table and field entry there.

Both definitions should be a numeric type. Post back the result.

Regards
Mike

--
Mikeopolo