Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adnan Adnan is offline

Default Formula won€„¢t do it€„¢s job on External Data Query

Thank you for quick response Mike,

My numbers are displaying left-aligned.

If I right-mouse-click and choose Format, I get General format (first top
category, which says general -- and it displays general on Custom category,
too)

I edited my query, viewed the SQL, copied and pasted it below:

SELECT tblUnscheduledServices.ID, tblUnscheduledServices.DPWNumber,
tblUnscheduledServices.DateReceived, tblUnscheduledServices.Priority,
tblUnscheduledServices.DepartmentAllocatedTo,
tblUnscheduledServices.TravelTime, tblUnscheduledServices.PreperationTime,
tblUnscheduledServices.WorkTime, tblUnscheduledServices.DailyHours,
tblUnscheduledServices.NumberOfEmployees,
tblUnscheduledServices.CumulativeHours
FROM tblUnscheduledServices tblUnscheduledServices

In addition to explanation above, please open the following link for better
explanation:
http://punaime.itgo.com/photo.html

Again, Thank you for taking the time to write to us!
Adnan

--
Please post all your inquiries on this community so we can all benefit -
Thank you!

"Mikeopolo" wrote:

It certainly IS possible to add numbers arising from queries.

Are your numbers displaying right-aligned? If you r/mouse-Click and
choose Format, which option is high-lighted?

Can you edit your query, view the SQL, copy it and post it here?

Regards
Mike

--
Mikeopolo