Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
excelent excelent is offline

Default How do I re-calculalate the values for all cells in a column

put 5 in a emty cell
mark and copy that cell
mark all cells in column 3
select inset special
select substaction
ok

"Razor" skrev:

I'm a newbie to Excel worksheets however, I'm very familiar with Access.
However, I need to change data in an Excel worksheet and I'm clueless where
to start. For Example, I need to change the value of all cells in colum 3,
for all rows with data by -5, what would the formula be and where do I attach
it so that it recalulates the values in the cells. There are a little over
2000 rows so I want to do a global change.

Thanks