Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SteveW SteveW is offline

Default Unable to add color to work sheet.

Is this after Michael's advice ?
If it is, reply would have been better placed there.
As its a reply to your own - maybe you haven't read his reply.

David
Don't use Painter.
Highlight the cells you want to colour and then use Format / cells /
patterns
HTH
Michael M

Steve

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:16:01 +0100, Davidb wrote:

I am still having the problem. I thought that I had a formatting issue,
yet
on a new sheet, the problem still occurs. I even cleared the sheet
first for
hidden formatting, it did not work. It is so strange why it will not
allow
me.

--
Steve (3)