Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adnan Adnan is offline

Default Formula wont do its job on External Data Query

Hi everyone, I have an External Data Query set up (data that I take from an
Access database with this query to excel). The query seams to work great but
when I insert a formula, they simply do not work.
i.e: I have data (numbers) in A2, A3, A4 and want to SUM them, formula is
accepted but will not sum them until I delete the data then type them up
manually. It seams as this query is either formatting cells on an unknowns
format (which shows no problem when I right-click it and see for formatting)
or its just not possible to use formulas on data that come from an External
Data Query set up.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you, Adnan
Computer Student Student, Kosovo

--
Please post all your inquiries on this community so we can all benefit -
Thank you!