Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith Fred Smith is offline

Default 24 hour time format help with 00:00 calculation

Well, that's trickier.

It begs the question, why do you have zeros in empty cells? Why not have blanks?
That, by far, would be the easiest solution.

If that's not possible for whatever reason, post back, and we'll look for
another solution.

Fred

"pogo" wrote in message
I am sorry I meant to say that I only want the zeros to appaer in only one
column, if I check the zero box in options it clutters up the form by filling
in zero's in all of the empty cells. How would I have the zeros fill into
only specic cells on the form and not any others? sorry I was so vague
earlier.

"Fred Smith" wrote:

Go to ToolsOptionsView and check Zero values.

Fred

"pogo" wrote in message
whenever I place 00:00(12am)in a cell, excel still calculates the cell
information as 00:00 but the cell remains blank, as if nothing is in it.
how
do I make excel show "00:00" in that cell . it only happens when I use
00:00
in my form.
Thanks in advance