Jared

Default Annoying Reviewing Toolbar Excel XP

John Favalessa wrote:
does anyone know how to stop the Reviewing Toolbar from
automatically appearing. I keep turning off but it keeps
coming back

There's a handfull of macros out there for dealing with that, but
here's what I did instead: Since there's no built-in way in Excel to
shut the stupid thing off, I just said, fine stay on my screen all the
time. But I did the "Add or Remove Buttons" on it and removed every
button. That reduced the toolbar to an extremely small size and I
dropped at the end of another toolbar so now I never notice it anymore.