Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pogo Pogo is offline

Default 24 hour time format help with 00:00 calculation

I am sorry I meant to say that I only want the zeros to appaer in only one
column, if I check the zero box in options it clutters up the form by filling
in zero's in all of the empty cells. How would I have the zeros fill into
only specic cells on the form and not any others? sorry I was so vague
earlier.

"Fred Smith" wrote:

Go to ToolsOptionsView and check Zero values.

Fred

"pogo" wrote in message
whenever I place 00:00(12am)in a cell, excel still calculates the cell
information as 00:00 but the cell remains blank, as if nothing is in it. how
do I make excel show "00:00" in that cell . it only happens when I use 00:00
in my form.
Thanks in advance