Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
travis travis is offline

Default disable built-in menu and short-cut key for cut command

I have a spreadsheet setup with cell references to a hidden worksheet that I
use for data entry into our accounting software. I have a macro that takes
the information and converts it into a flat file. Problem is that when
someone else uses the spreadsheet they use the cut/paste rather than
copy/paste to enter redundant information, which blows the references to the
hidden worksheet. This is also true for inserting and deleting rows.

I know how to disable the menu bars, however how do you disable the
short-cut keys and the cut option when using the mouse menus?

Thanks,
Travis