Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
house_of_simone house_of_simone is offline

Default How do I insert map detail to a map? I.e. Cities, countries et

I printed out your instructions and I am going to use them, thank you so
much, I REALLY appreciate your help! It's on Monday and I will let you know
how I did! Thanks again...
Michelle

"robert111" wrote:

I tried it and when you try to add a text box, it deselects the map. So
go through the motions of adding the text box, and with the text box
still selected, hold down shift key and select map. now with both map
and text box selected, click on draw, then select group. The map and
text box are now locked together.

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996