Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
shadestreet shadestreet is offline

Default How do I add multiple variables to a pivot table simulaneously

I have the same issue, and I have a Macro that works... sometimes.

Problem is that I haven't found a good way to "reset" the pivot table
or chart in the macro. I have 3 different Macros to run in a single
Pivot Chart, each gives me a different graph. But one of them doesn't
use a "Page Field", so the Macros seem to get messed up if I run them
back to back (keep in mind I know 0 VBA, I only record macros). Is
there an easy way to completely clear out a Pivot chart or table within
the Macro as the first step before it starts adding stuff?

--
shadestreet
shadestreet's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7092