Frank Kabel

Hi
one thing to try: Clear the temp directory and see if this helps (after
rebooting)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Mirth" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
We have a spreadsheet on a network folder than whenever it is opened,

we get
message "File In Use. <<file name is locked for editing by

<username" with
the read-only and Notify buttons. Problem is, the specified user does

NOT
have the file open. We've made sure no one has the file open, we had

that
particular user reboot his system and not attempt to open the file

again.
Even when this particular user DOES open the file, even he also still

gets
the same message. We cannot seem to find a way to unlock the file for

editing
now. I can copy the file to my local drive and open it no problem

locally,
but I cannot move that local copy back to the network folder and

attempt to
overwrite the original version, I get a sharing violation error that

the
source or destination file may be in use (but neiter are as far as we

can
tell). Any suggestions? Thnx in advance.

Jim