Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
oxicottin oxicottin is offline

Default The inital TW gets exchanged for the word CONDITIONER ????

YOU ARE THE EXCELL GOD!! It workd and now I can quit pulling my hair out!!
Thanks a million!!!!

Newbie,
Chad

"JMB" wrote:

One thing to check is Tools/Autocorrect. See if tw is in the list of words
to replace and delete it.

"oxicottin" wrote:

Hello everone!!

I am getting fed up and need your assistance.One of my departments has
an excell spredsheet that they enter employee's initals in. There are no
formulas on this page. When an certain employee's inital "TW" is entered it
always exchanges the TW for the word CONDITIONER in that cell. I have no clue
why it keeps doing this? Please help!!!!

Thanks,
Chad