Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Page numers consecutive across all tabs in Excel file?

Choose FilePage Setup
On the Page tab, for First Page Number, enter: Auto
Click OK

DanBDT wrote:
How can I have page numbers automatically go from 1 on the 1st page of the
1st tab of an Excel file all the way into up to the last page in the last
tab? My file has about 30 tabs and from 1 to 9 pages per tab.

I've seen postings that say "group your worksheets". I've done a "Select
All", but then what do I do? Each tab's page numbers still start with "1" in
Print Preview.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures