Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Changed data will not merge

Just hazarding some thoughts here .. after saving changes in the excel
source, perhaps try exiting and re-opening Word (sort of
re-establish/re-activate the link). Or, try exiting/re-opening both Excel and
Word.
--
Max
Singapore
"Jennifer Mcdermeit" wrote:
I am performing mail merge in Microsoft Word, with an excel worksheet as the
data source. The merge function works fine, but whenever I make changes in
the excel worksheet, the new changes in the worksheet are not reflected in
the Word form, only the previously saved changes are shown. I am saving the
excel worksheet after making the changes. I can't figure out why my changes
are not shown in Word when I perform merge, please help!

Thank you,
Jen