Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sdrais sdrais is offline

Default Printing labels on a dot matrix via Excel

I am trying to print tractor-fed labels on a Epson printer. Each 'page' is 4
inches long, and contains 2 labels with 12 lines on each label (i.e. 6LPI).

When I try to do this, the page of detail looks like it fills the page in
print preview, but when I end up printing it, its prints a bit smaller than
intended and not printing on the labels in the correct area.

I have set all margins to zero, and set the row height to 12.

Is there any resources anyone can direct me to in order to solve this?

Thank you