Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
herbivore herbivore is offline

Default Problem with csv file

I have a mailing list that I imported from Paypal into Excel. I'm going
to be importing the email addresses into MailDrop to send out mass
emails to my customers.

What I have is a csv file with a long column of about 3000 cells of
emails. I need everyone of these emails to have two commas in front of
it for it to import into MailDrop, merely having it as a csv file is not
working, it has to have the actual commas in front of each address. I
need to find out, in the most dumbed-down terms possible, how to add
these commas without manually going into each cell and doing it. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. I am using a Mac as well.

--
herbivore
herbivore's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36605