Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Work Menu Equivalent

Victor

I had not researched this very well.

I now read the comments and see there are quite a few problems with the add-in.

I know of no other way to emulate the Work Menu from Word.

Gord

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:20:58 +0100, "Victor Delta" wrote:

.. .
No equivalent "Work Menu" in Excel.
Here's the one from Daily Dose of Excel:
http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...avorites-menu/
A downloadable *.zip file with an Add-in

Gord

Many thanks for your reply. However I have tried this add-in in two versions
of Excel XP (2002) and, unfortunately, have found it very unreliable. The
favorites do not last (i.e. it regularly reverts to the original list of
Dick's favorites) and the entry on the file menu occasionally vanishes!
Judging by the comments on the website, I am not the only one to have had
such problems.

Pity - as it looked as if it was exactly what I was looking for.

Don't suppose you (or anyone else?) know of a better or updated version?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP