Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Autocorrect Question?

Maybe...........

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A1,$C$1:$D$1000,2,FALSE)),"",VLOO KUP(A1,$C$1:$D$1000,2,FALSE))

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:57:17 -0400, pork1977
wrote:

OK, I've now completly setup the vlookup table using the acl files in my
profile. It all works great and save a lot of time. The formula itself
is put into a text label in the crystal report I'm using so when the
report is exported into excel I can just run the formula and it gives
me all the values I need.

Just one more question before I leave you alone.....

There are blank lines in this exported excel sheet which seperate
sections and because of that, when the formaula is placed at the top
and dragged to the bottom, the blank lines just produce '0' because of
there being no data in the cells.

Is there something that can be added to the formula so that the blank
cells do not populate with a '0' ? They look like this once done....

V10 Login Problem
v10 Citrix
V10 Login Problem
V10 General CAS Issue
V10 Latency
v10 Citrix
V10 Error
V10 General CAS Issue
0
0
V10 General CAS Issue
CAS Software
V10 General CAS Issue
V10 General CAS Issue
Citrix Issue
0
0
Citrix Issue
V10 Login Problem
V10 General CAS Issue

It's all part of a huge reporting automation process we're trying to
achieve and the closer I can get to not doing anything at all, the
better.