Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default How do I count nonblank cells that meet criteria in another ce

"jimswinder" wrote in message

"Domenic" wrote:

In article ,
jimswinder wrote:

Sorry...I didn't know about the CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER.

When I do that, it doe now work, but it has put brackets { } around the
whole formula. What does that mean?

It indicates that you've entered the array formula correctly. For
additional information, see the help menu under 'array formula'.

How come the formula did not work until I did the CONTROL +SHIFT+ENTER??

Because until then you didn't have an array formula.

As stated above:
"For additional information, see the help menu under 'array formula'."
--
David Biddulph