Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Sandy is offline

Default Insert Signature

Hello
I have a fax that I am generating from my worksheet. I am automatically
faxing the form via code and outlook fax gateway and this part works fine.
However I need to add a signature on the form before it is faxed. I would
like to be able to have the user enter their initials in a cell and have
their signature inserted as an image in the appropriate place. I have each
signature scanned as .bmp. Is it possible to accomplish this? How do
the.bmp files need to be stored? On the hard drive, or can they be somehow
embedded in the file?
Thanks!